Prime-UPVC Medium Duty Clear Solvent Cement is recommended for solvent welding all Schedules and classes of PVC pipe and fittings up to 8" diameter. Prime-PVC Medium Duty Clear Solvent Cement can be used for potable water, sewer and drain, waste and vent systems. Note: This product is not for use in a system using or being tested by compressed air or gases.
Physical And Chemical Properties
- Boiling Point: C145o F /66oC
- Vapor Pressure: 145 mmHg @ 20oC
- Vapor Density: (Air = 1) 2.5
- Volatile Components: 82-86%
- Solubility In Water: Insoluble
- Specific Gravity: 0.92 +/- 0.02 @ 20oC
- Evaporation Rate: (BUAC = 1) = 5.5 - 8.0
- Appearance: Clear Liquid
- Odor: Etheral
- Material is: Liquid
- Shelf life: 1 Year from mfg date
2 OZ (0.059 ml) 4 OZ (0.118 ml) 8 OZ (0.236 ml) 16 OZ (0.472ml) 32 OZ (0. 944 ml).