PRIME- PVC Solvent Cement is recommended for solvent welding all Schedules and classes of PVC pipe and fittings up to 4" diameter, PRIME- PVC Solvent Cement can be used for potable water, sewer and drain, waste and vent systems.
Physical And Chemical Properties
- Product Use: Cement for PVC Pipe
- Formula: PVC Resin in Solvent Solution for PVC Pipe Cement.
- Boiling Point: 140o F /65oC
- Vapor Pressure: 145 mmHg @ 20oC
- Vapor Density: (Air = 1) 2.5
- Volatile Components: 81-85%
- Solubility In Water: Insoluble
- Specific Gravity: 0.91 +/- 0.02 @ 20oC
- Evaporation Rate: (BUAC = 1) = 5.5 - 8.0
- Appearance: Liquid
- Odor: Etheral
- Material is: Liquid
- Shelf life: 1 Year from mfg date
25 ml , 50 ml, 100 ml, 250ml, 500ml, 1000 ml, 5000 ml, Plastic Containers.