|Prime abs welder solvent
Technical specificationPrime-abs milky clear/ blue is recommended for solvent weilding non pressure abs pipes & fitting up to 6" diameter used for sewer drain waste & vent system sever applications air craft, tv,radio,washing machine,telephone body and motor cycle.Physical / chemical properties
- Is a solvent needed for joining abs pipes & fittings together.
- Prime abs cement is a fast setting solvent. Abs joining material
- is for low & high temperature requirements.
- It can withstand temperatures upto 15oc to 90oc.
- It is widely used for drain, waste and ventillating systems.
- Do not apply excess of prime abs over components as it may soften the substrate.
- Leave the joint for 10-12 mins for perfect bonding.
- Appearance: milky clear / blue liquid
- Viscocity: min. 500 cps @73o f -+ 2
- Setup time
- 30 o f -50o f 6-7 min.
- 50 o f -70o f 5-6 min.
- 70 o f -90o f 2-3 min..
- Shelf life: 1 year from mfg date.